* Short Fictions (Maximum 40 Minutes) and Documentaries (Maximum 70 Minutes) made after 1st January 2016 in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Maldives are eligible. Films must be subtitled in English.
* One can submit more than one Entry, but separate submission form should be filled up for each Entry with separate Entry Fee, Consent Letter and other attachments.
* Films available in YouTube or any other Web Platform are also eligible, if not submitted already for the SASFF 2018.
* Films submitted in SASFF 2018 are not eligible under any circumstances.
Cash Awards (For Competitive Section):
1. Satyajit Ray Gold and Silver Awards for the Best and 2nd Best Documentaries.
2. Ritwik Ghatak Gold and Silver Awards for the Best and 2nd Best Short Fictions.
Entry Fee (Refundable if not selected in any section): * Rs.1,000 (INR or Equivalent) for Short Fictions and Documentaries up to 30 Minutes. * Rs.2,000 (INR or Equivalent) for Short Fictions and Documentaries more than 30 Minutes.
For the applicants from Bangladesh: * The Applicants from Bangladesh should submit the Entry Form directly, but they may deposit the Entry Fee to Mr. Bibesh Roy of International Academy of Film and Media, Tejgaon, Dhaka (Mob No: 01731683677) against proper receipt, the image of which in jpeg/pdf format may be uploaded as the Transaction Confirmation.