Call for Entry: 2nd South Asian Short Film Festival
Deadline: 31st December 2018.
Federation of Film Societies of India (FFSI), Eastern Region is going to organize the Second Edition of South Asian Short Film Festival (SASFF) in March, 2019 in Kolkata. You can submit your short fiction/documentary through online till 31st December, 2018 midnight.
Rules & Regulations
* Short Fictions (Maximum 40 Minutes) and Documentaries (Maximum 70 Minutes) made after 1st January 2016 in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Maldives are eligible. Films must be subtitled in English.
* One can submit more than one Entry, but separate submission form should be filled up for each Entry with separate Entry Fee, Consent Letter and other attachments.
* Films available in YouTube or any other Web Platform are also eligible, if not submitted already for the SASFF 2018.
* Films submitted in SASFF 2018 are not eligible under any circumstances.
2. Panorama (Non-Competitive).
- Cash Awards (For Competitive Section):
1. Satyajit Ray Gold and Silver Awards for the Best and 2nd Best Documentaries.
2. Ritwik Ghatak Gold and Silver Awards for the Best and 2nd Best Short Fictions.
- Entry Fee (Refundable if not selected in any section):
* Rs.1,000 (INR or Equivalent) for Short Fictions and Documentaries up to 30 Minutes.
* Rs.2,000 (INR or Equivalent) for Short Fictions and Documentaries more than 30 Minutes.
- For the Applicants from Bangladesh:
* The Applicants from Bangladesh should also submit the Entry Form directly, but they may deposit the Entry Fee to SASFF Dhaka Representative Mr. Bibesh Roy of International Academy of Film and Media, Tejgaon, Dhaka (Mob No: 01731683677) against proper receipt, the image of which in jpeg/pdf format may be uploaded as the Transaction Confirmation.
How to Submit Your Entry
- Step 1: Deposit your Entry Fee through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS to the following Bank Account:
Federation of Film Societies of India
Current A/C No. 400520110000326.
Bank of India.
Chowringhee Square Branch, Kolkata.
- Step 2: Download the Consent Letter, Print/Write it in your letter head, Scan it in Pdf/Jpeg format and follow step 3.
- Step 3: Keep Transaction Details, Scanned Copy/Screenshot/Pdf/Jpeg of the Transaction Slip, Scanned copy of the duly signed and stamped Consent Letter, 1 HD Poster of the Film and 1 HD Photograph of the Director ready in Hand before starting filling up the form.
- Step 4: Fill Up and Submit your Entry.